Tuesday, October 19, 2010

my sister

My youngest sister, Lilah, is 7 and she's a maniac.  She can be the most annoying little kid in the world, but of course, I love her.  She says the strangest things I've ever heard.  Usually what she says make me laugh hysterically.  Sunday, she said one of these funny things and it just made everyone laugh.  She said, "Ellie, if you had a pony, but it was actually a unicorn, what color would you want it be?"  She was so serious about this question that she didn't really understand our laughter.  She started giggling anyway.  Another funny thing she did this weekend... I had a friend over and she saw the movie Aquamarine at our house and said "we have to watch that later, it's such a cute movie!"  Later that night when me and some friends were leaving the house to go for an evening walk we noticed that she was watching a movie on our laptop.  We looked to see what movie it was and it was Aquamarine, but she was not watching it like you may assume she would have been.  She was watching it in French!  My friend said "i love that movie!" and Lilah said "I'm watching it in French!"
she makes me laugh <3

No comments:

Post a Comment