Thursday, November 4, 2010

swimming

My schedule for swimming is pretty crazy, but I love it so much.  I have to get up at 4 every morning to be at practice by 5 a.m, it's hard but completely worth it.  Varsity practices doubles every day, so my schedule isn't as bad as that.  I've been practicing with varsity with a group of returning JV girls in the mornings.  I' the only freshman in that group, so I feel rewarded when I practice with them.  It is still early in the season so I'm excited for when meets start.  This morning, we found out our "big sisters" and "little sisters."  I got Megan Stepanian as my big sister, which I was REALLY happy about!  Unfortunately, there was an issue involving misscommunication between JV and varsity, but hopefully I will still have Megan as my big sis.  All in all, I'm just happy I have great coaches and a fun team.  I love swimming <3

No comments:

Post a Comment